Sunday, February 27, 2011

Frustration to the Mac!


The harder I try... the worse it gets....





I  have been really trying to change and it's frustrating. 
It's hard. I don't know... maybe Im just too old to do it!  
Let me explain.
 I've been using PC's for a long time. 
The one that I'm currently using is on it's last leg. 
So I got kind of talked into getting a MAC. 
I figured that I have an iPhone, an iPad, an iTouch (don't know where it is)
 So I figured it shouldn't be too hard right?? 
WRONG!!!!!




I started out with the MacBook Pro. 
I have been using it for about a month now. 
I could sort of use Iphoto a little bit, but not much.
 I could get my mail, check blogs, get on my blog. and that was it.
So I bought and
 loaded Microsoft Office for Mac so something was familiar. 
Since downloading that, It messed up my email. 
I cannot get my email, this program of Office is different from the PC program of Office. 
I know that if I were 20 years younger 
this would not be an issue, but I'm not, and this is what it is. 



Did I tell you that this is a 27"screen and computer that is still sitting in this box in the office?
gathering dust......
It was a Christmas Present from Big Steve......... 
I'm afraid if I can't make the little MacBook Pro work,
how can I make this big one work???
Plus I have my Family History program that has over 5500 names that
may not convert to this MAC?
I can't loose all that?  That is years of work there!
I'm in a quandry as to what to do??
So for now, I just dust that box,
and tell it that we will
make friends
some day....


Sometimes isn't it easier to just stay where you are?....


What do YOU think?

1 comment:

a penny for your thoughts...